From veterinary school to consulting for Google, see where our most recent graduates are headed and what they had to say about the Keuka experience.
Requirements & Process
- Submit an Application for Undergraduate Admission and Scholarship Opportunities.
- Submit an essay as outlined in the application.
- Submit official high school transcripts and transcripts from any college or university where you may have taken college-level classes while you were still in high school. If these classes were taken after graduation, you’re considered a transfer student, so you’ll want to follow those guidelines.
- Official test scores from either the SAT (#002350) or the ACT (#002782).
- We require at least one letter of recommendation, so make sure you ask a teacher, guidance counselor, principal, coach, or employer to mail one directly to our office. Our mailing address is:
Office of Admissions
141 Central Ave.
Keuka Park, N.Y. 14478
ASL and ASL-English Interpreting Students
The ASL and ASL-English Interpreting programs require students entering with previous coursework or experience in ASL to submit a video to determine placement in the appropriate language courses. Download additional information, including guidelines and deadlines.
This page was printed on 12/07/2013 from